Database performance has a firsthand effect on end-user experience. Database servers are capable of processing huge number of transactions and amount of data nowadays, but usually shared by many applications and by many concurrent sessions from the same application. This high degree of parallel processing and constant increase of stored data can lead to unforeseen performance bottlenecks and response time changes.
PVSR with its database monitoring capabilities delivers detailed data about instance statistics (like active sessions, commits, wait statistics). It also provides diagnostics tools to monitor session activity, session statistics and blocking sessions.
- Get detailed overview of database server performance and health.
- Monitor database servers from different vendors with one tool.
- Trend and forecast for capacity planning and purchasing decisions.
- Agentless monitoring is easy to deploy and manage.
Supported database servers:
- Oracle 8i, 9i, 10g, 11g
- Microsoft SQL Server 2000 SP3+, 2005, 2008, 2012
- MySQL (All versions)