Most business applications rely on Java application server for server runtime environment. Monitoring the performance and health of them is essential for uninterrupted operations of core business processes. PVSR supports monitoring J2EE application servers and using JMX for agentless monitoring.
- Delivers detailed monitoring of application server internal performance indicators:
- CPU usage
- Heap and garbage collector statistics
- Managed connection pool (e.g. JDBC) active and idle sessions
- Message queue (JMS) message count, active receivers
- Threadpool active and idle threads
- Application specific MBean performance indicators
- Alerts can notify you about abnormal CPU or memory usage of your applications servers or when one of them stops unexpectedly.
- Get valuable insight into application performance and health during troubleshooting.
- Identify performance hotspots and use as an input for server optimization.
- Trend and forecast for capacity planning and purchasing decisions.
- Agentless monitoring is easy to deploy and manage.
Supported application servers:
- JBoss AS / EAP
- IBM Websphere
- Oracle Weblogic
- Apache Tomcat
- any application server or JVM that supports JMX