Even though most of your servers are running in a virtualized environment monitoring them on the OS layer is still essential to get insight into performance and health on a process level. For example without insight into the OS layer it is impossible to identify which servers are CPU constrained or which services are behaving abnormally.
PVSR supports monitoring Linux and Unix flavors from all major vendors using SSH for agentless monitoring.
- Delivers detailed monitoring about server CPU, memory, swap and disk statistics.
- Monitors resource usage on process level. Alerts can notify you about abnormal CPU or memory usage of your critical processes or when one of them crashes.
- Get valuable insight into application performance and health during troubleshooting.
- Identify performance hotspots and use as an input for server optimization.
- Trend and forecast for capacity planning and purchasing decisions.
- Agentless monitoring is easy to deploy and manage.
- Linux distributions: Red Hat, CentOS, SUSE, Debian, zLinux
- IBM AIX